RARE BABY EAGLE ARRIVES AT ROBIN HILL: INCREDIBLE OPPORTUNITY TO SEE UK’S LARGEST BIRD OF PREY UP CLOSE...Read More
- Robin Hill is 88 acres of rolling parkland, natural woodland and countryside gardens for exploration, adventure, entertainment in the heart of the Isle of Wight.
- Robin Hill looks after a variety of different species of birds from Falcons, Hawks, Eagles, and Owls, each with their own individual quirks and personalities.
- With some incredible day and night-time experiences to be found throughout the season, Robin Hill is the perfect destination for visitors of all ages.
- Offering a fantastic blend of rides, falconry and adventure play for fun loving families and children, and relaxing woodland gardens, ponds and walks for discerning adults to enjoy, there is something for everyone at Robin Hill.
- During every school holidays Robin Hill hosts extra fun and entertainment for all the family, in addition to spectacular evening events.
- Falconry displays at Robin Hill take place:
- Weekdays: twice daily (11:30am & 2:45pm)
- Weekends: three times daily (11:30am, 1:15pm & 2:45pm)
- During peak times, a fourth show may be added.