THIS NATIONAL BURGER DAY BUY ONE GET ONE FREE BURGERS FOR THE FIRST 100 CUSTOMERS AT HARD ROCK CAFE
This National Burger Day, 26 August 2021, Hard Rock Cafe – the home of the American burger in London since 1971 – is offering a juicy ‘Buy One Get One Free’ on all burgers for the first 100 customers, including five award-winning steak burgers, and the vegetarian Moving Mountains® Burger.
Simply give the password, ‘Love All, Serve All’ to your server in restaurant, to unlock this backstage pass to two burgers for as little as £16.75.
Available to redeem at Hard Rock’s all across the UK, including the three London restaurants, Hard Rock Cafe London which celebrated 50 years at Old Park Lane this year, Hard Rock Cafe Piccadilly Circus and Hard Rock Cafe Oxford Street.
Hard Rock Cafe's full line-up of signature steak burgers includes the Original Legendary® Burger (the burger that started it all in 1971), The Big Cheeseburger, Double Decker Double Cheeseburger, BBQ Bacon Cheeseburger and the Surf and Turf – all discounted for one day only.
Hard Rock Cafe’s steak burgers are crafted with a proprietary beef blend to produce the most flavourful burger possible and include premium accompaniments like freshly baked toasted buns and signature sauces - all served with seasoned fries.
Or, for no ordinary vegan burger, try the Moving Mountains® 6oz vegan burger that is 100% raw plant meat. This magic burger contains oyster mushrooms, pea protein, wheat and soy proteins, beetroot, coconut oil, oats and vitamin B12 to create that perfect meaty-without-meat taste for vegetarians and non-veggies alike. Vegans can order without cheese and enjoy served with leaf lettuce and vine-ripened tomato.
To celebrate National Burger Day like a rockstar, make a reservation via the websites below (Note that a reservation does not guarantee the offer. The Buy One Get One Free offer is applicable to the first 100 guests through the doors that mention the password)
- Hard Rock Cafe London, 150 Old Park Ln, Mayfair, London W1K 1QZ www.hardrockcafe.com/location/london/
- Hard Rock Cafe Piccadilly Circus, 225 - 229 Criterion, Building, Piccadilly, London W1J 9HR www.hardrockcafe.com/location/piccadilly-circus
- Hard Rock Cafe Oxford Street, Great Cumberland Place, London W1H 7DL www.hardrockcafe.com/location/oxford
The following burgers are available under BOGOF for the first 100 customers at each cafe on 26 August with the secret password ‘Love All, Serve All’:
- BBQ Bacon Cheeseburger - Steak burger seasoned and served with a signature spice belt, topped with house-made barbecue sauce, crispy shoestring onions, cheddar chase, applewood bacon, leaf lettuce and vine-ripened tomato - £18.00.
- The Big Cheeseburger - Three slices of cheddar cheese melted onto the steak burger, served with leaf lettuce, vine-ripened tomato and red onion - £16.75.
- Double Decker Double Cheeseburger - A tribute to Hard Rock’s 1971 “Down Home Double Burger”. Two stacked steak burgers with American cheese, mayonnaise, leaf lettuce, vine-ripened tomato and red onion - £21.00.
- The Surf and Turf – The signature steak burger topped with One Night in Bangkok Spicy Shrimp™ on a bed of spicy slaw£20.50
- Moving Mountains® Burger - 100% plant-based vegan patty, topped with cheddar cheese and a crispy onion ring, served with leaf lettuce and vine-ripened tomato onion £18.00
About Hard Rock®
Hard Rock International (HRI) is one of the most globally recognised companies with venues in 68 countries spanning 241 locations that include owned/licensed or managed Hotels, Casinos, Rock Shops®, Live Performance Venues and Cafes. HRI also launched a joint venture named Hard Rock Digital in 2020, an online sportsbook, retail sportsbook and internet gaming platform. All beginning with Eric Clapton’s guitar, Hard Rock owns the world’s largest and most valuable collection of authentic music memorabilia at more than 86,000 pieces, which are displayed at its locations around the globe. In 2021, Hard Rock was awarded the Top Employer in the Travel & Leisure, Gaming, and Entertainment Industry by Forbes, designated as a U.S. Best Managed Company by Deloitte Private and The Wall Street Journal and named the top performing hotel brand in J.D. Power’s North America Hotel Guest Satisfaction Study for the third consecutive year. In 2020, Hard Rock was honored as one of Forbes Magazine’s Best Employers for Diversity and a Top Employer for Women. Hard Rock Hotels & Casinos also received first place ranking in the 2020 Casino Gaming Executive Satisfaction Survey conducted by Bristol Associates Inc. and Spectrum Gaming Group. Hard Rock destinations are located in international gateway cities, including its two most successful flagship properties in Florida and home to the world’s first Guitar Hotel® in South Florida, Global Gaming’s 2020 Property of the Year. The brand is owned by HRI parent entity The Seminole Tribe of Florida. For more information on Hard Rock International, visit www.hardrock.com or shop.hardrock.com.