ROCKING AROUND THE CHRISTMAS FEAST WITH HARD ROCK CAFE THIS HOLIDAY SEASON
- Hard Rock Cafe® will be serving up two festive menus with fan favourites and limited-time holiday treats, perfect for groups looking to live it up with Hard Rock’s unbeatable entertainment and authentic memorabilia this Christmas
- Make the holiday event sweeter with Hard Rock’s limited-time Winter White Shake
- Families can come and meet Mr Claus himself with the return of the hugely popular Breakfast With Santa
- Available at the first and original Hard Rock Cafe London on Old Park Lane – just across from Winter Wonderland, and the new European flagship restaurant, Hard Rock Cafe Piccadilly Circus
- #BreakfastWithSanta #HardRockCafe
Hard Rock Cafe® will Jingle Bell Rock you this Christmas with holiday-themed family events, two limited-time menus, Winter White Shake and exclusive merchandise – including a cosy holiday throw blanket.
BREAKFAST WITH SANTA
Santa Claus will be coming to town to meet little Roxstars, while they enjoy an unlimited buffet breakfast, entertainment and games. Families head down to Hard Rock Cafe Piccadilly Circus on Saturday 7 December, 9.30am – 11.30am. Due to phenomenal demand, all dates are now sold out at Hard Rock Cafe London.
- Hard Rock Cafe Piccailly Circus – Saturday 7 December, 9.30am – 11.30am.
LIMITED-TIME FESTIVE MENUS
From 1 - 30 December, Hard Rock Cafe has created two special menus to celebrate the most wonderful time of the year. Available as lunch or dinner from as little as two people, to families and friends looking to party with Hard Rock’s famous entertainment and historic memorabilia.
- The Festive Menu allows guests to choose from Hard Rock favorites, as well as limited-time items such as the One Night in Bangkok Shrimp Burger – a burger twist on Hard Rock’s popular new starter option, Hard Rock’s mouth-watering take on surf and turf, the Blue Cheese Chopped Salad appetizer and an indulgent Holiday Brownie dessert served with peppermint white chocolate sauce, whipped cream and crushed candy canes.
- The Kiss Me Under the Mistletoe Menu provides guests with even more limited-time menu options including the Caesar Salad Bruschetta, Bordeaux Burger with delicious Bordeaux fig jam and creamy goat cheese, New York Strip Steak with marinated mushrooms and the Holiday Espresso Martini.
Both pre-fixe menus offer excellent value for group holiday celebrations. Available in two or three-course meal options, orders must be booked by guests in advance of their visit via the Hard Rock Cafe® website: www.hardrockcafe.com/locations.aspx.
SHAKE UP THE HOLIDAY WITH THE WINTER WHITE SHAKE
Available now through to 1 January 2020, Hard Rock Cafe® will offer guests the chance to take a break from holiday baking and indulge in its Holiday Dessert Menu, featuring the all-new Winter White Shake. This limited-time, boozy offering from Hard Rock® features Maker’s Mark Bourbon blended with vanilla bean ice cream, white chocolate and a hint of sweet mint. The festive shake is finished with white chocolate whipped cream, fresh mint and crushed candy canes served in a signature red wax-dipped Maker’s Mark milkshake glass. Cafes are also offering a non-alcoholic version of this sweet treat served in a signature mini milk jug.
In addition to the Winter White Shake, the Hard Rock Holiday Dessert Menu features two limited-time offerings – the Bananas Foster Sundae, which includes buttery pound cake, vanilla ice cream, Myers’ rum-infused bananas foster sauce, whipped cream and toasted walnuts, and the Espresso Martini made with Grey Goose Vodka, Kahlúa® and fresh brewed espresso served chilled and frothy. Guests can also order classic desserts such as the New York Cheesecake, Hot Fudge Brownie and Homemade Apple Cobbler.
BABY IT’S COLD OUTSIDE: WRAP UP IN THE HOLIDAY CLASSIC TEE AND COSY THROW BLANKET
Hard Rock Cafe’s Rock Shops® at Hard Rock Cafe Piccadilly Circus and Hard Rock Cafe London will feature a limited-edition holiday classic tee and Hard Rock holiday throw blanket. Guests will also be able to pick up something for everyone of their list with holiday merchandise and special offers throughout the season by visiting the online Rock Shop at https://shop.hardrock.com.
NOTES TO EDITOR
Breakfast With Santa:
Children (3-14 yrs old): £11.95
Adults (above 15 yrs old): £16.95
Toddler (age 0-2 yrs): £5.95
Festive Menu: 2 course (starter + main or main + dessert) £27.95 per person / 3 course (starter, main course + dessert) £34.95 per person
Kiss Me Under The Mistletoe Menu: 2 course (starter + main or main + dessert) £30.95 per person / 3 course (starter, main course + dessert or espresso martini) £37.95
Hard Rock Cafe London, 150 Old Park Lane, W1K 1QZ, London
Hard Rock Cafe Piccadilly Circus, Criterion Building, 225-229 Piccadilly, London, W1J 9HR
Those looking to dine at Hard Rock Cafe London or Hard Rock Cafe Piccadilly Circus can make a reservation by visiting www.hardrockcafe.com/locations.aspx.
ABOUT HARD ROCK®:
With venues in 75 countries spanning 259 locations that include owned/licensed or managed Hotels, Casinos, Rock Shops® and Cafes - Hard Rock International (HRI) is one of the most globally recognized companies. Beginning with an Eric Clapton guitar, Hard Rock owns the world's most valuable collection of music memorabilia at more than 83,000 pieces, which are displayed at its locations around the globe. In 2018, Hard Rock International was recognized as a Forbes Magazine Top Employer for Women and Land Operator of the Year at the Global Gaming Awards. In 2019, Hard Rock International was honored as one of Forbes Magazine’s America’s Best Large Employers, Forbes Magazine’s Top Employers for Women and No. 1 in J.D. Power’s 2019 North America Hotel Guest Satisfaction Study among Upper Upscale Hotel Chains. Hard Rock destinations are located in the world’s greatest international gateway cities, including its two most successful flagship properties in Florida and home to the world’s first Guitar Hotel® in South Florida, where its headquarters are located. The brand is owned by HRI parent entity The Seminole Tribe of Florida. For more information on Hard Rock International visit www.hardrock.com or shop.hardrock.com.