AFFORDABLE ART FAIR LAUNCHES A COOL YULE GIFT GUIDE
- Go beyond the gift of giving and embrace the joy of collecting at affordableartfair.com
- Find your forever gift in just a few moments: artworks available to search by colour, medium, subject or style
- Order online by 16 December for delivery in time for Christmas
Sick of re-gifting the same shower gel set? Have no idea what to get your in-laws at your first Christmas? Tired of splashing out on presents you know will be in the recycling bin by new years?
Well, help is at hand, with the Affordable Art Fair’s online Christmas Gift Guide. With this collection of hand-picked, original art, finding your forever gift could take just a few moments. The affordable range of eclectic work is available to search by colour, medium, subject or style. You’ll be able to find the perfect present that will be treasured for a lifetime - not just for Christmas!
Spark the joy of collecting art by gifting a loved one their very first piece. Whether you’re trying to impress your in-laws or want to thank your Mum, the Affordable Art Fair will make you the family favourite around the dinner table come Christmas Day:
- Find something special for your first Christmas with the for him/ her guides
- Impress your coolest sibling with the emerging artists edit of hot new artworks
- Brighten up your sister’s new nursery with AAF’s kids edit
- Don’t break the bank with gifts under £100
- Add some sparkle beside the Christmas tree tinsel with this collection of metallic artworks
End this year right with a gift that will bring a lifetime of joy and can be kept in the family for generations to come. What’s more, Affordable Art Fair is proving that the most meaningful gifts don’t have to break the bank with a curated collection of works for under £100.
Affordableartfair.com has become the go-to website for finding the perfect gift for someone you love all year round. Full edit is available to view online at: affordableartfair.com/art
- ENDS -
Pinterest: Affordable Art Fair
About Affordable Art Fair
The Affordable Art Fair has revolutionised and democratised the art market with its fun and
accessible approach, bringing art under £6,000 to London three times a year in Battersea Park and on Hampstead Heath, as well as an online shop. Every fair offers something different, with a diverse range of local, national and international galleries showcasing art in an array of styles. Pieces by household names sit alongside the latest emerging talent. The concept has become a global phenomenon with 13 fairs in 10 cities across several continents.
Notes to Editors
Affordable Art Fair will celebrate its 20th anniversary at its Autumn Fair in Battersea Park 17-20 October 2019. Members of the press interested in visiting and writing about the fair are welcome to visit for free with a press pass. Please contact email@example.com more information.