JINGLE BELL ROCK THIS CHRISTMAS: CELEBRATIONS AT THE HARD ROCK CAFE
- Hard Rock Cafe reopens London restaurants in style this Christmas – bringing the house down with a lineup of live music, Santa meet and greets, a cosy winter terrace and more
- Families meet Mr Claus himself with table visits and photo opportunities in front of the giant Christmas tree at Hard Rock Cafe Piccadilly Circus
- Live music returns from London’s best up and coming acts throughout December
- Dine outside on the Winter Terrace at Hard Rock Cafe London, perfect for groups of up to six with cosy heaters
- Festive menu and Christmas Day dining, including decadent twists on Hard Rock classics
- New Year’s Eve party with DJ spinning tunes, table service, festive menu and cocktails
The Hard Rock Cafe will Jingle Bell Rock you this Christmas, with something for everybody on Santa’s naughty or nice lists. The restaurant is seeking to spread Christmas cheer across its London restaurants, with visits from Santa Claus, a limited-time festive menu that offers decadent twists on Hard Rock’s famous classics, live music throughout December, and a New Year’s Eve party for those wanting to see out 2020 like a rockstar. Minus the guitar smashing (although that’s what we all really want to do after this year!).
SANTA ROCKS AT PICCADILLY CIRCUS
Thought mince pies were Santa’s favourite food? Well, Hard Rock Cafe has it on good authority that he actually loves nothing better than a good burger and fries! So they’ve invited him down to meet all of the little rockstars at Hard Rock Cafe Piccadilly Circus. Little ones can listen out with excitement as Santa rings his bell on arrival, and enjoy table visits and magical photo opportunities in front of Hard Rock’s giant Christmas tree (socially distanced, of course). Running Saturday 19 and Sunday 20 December when dining in restaurant, 1-3pm.
ROCKING AROUND THE CHRISTMAS FEAST: LIVE MUSIC AT HARD ROCK CAFE
For those missing their music fix this party season, Hard Rock Cafe is bringing live music back with a roster of the very best up and coming artists that London has to offer. Every Wednesday at Hard Rock Cafe London on Old Park Lane, and Thursday at Hard Rock Cafe Picccadilly Circus. Book a table for the full live music experience, with a festive theme for 23 and 24 December (full roster below).
CHRISTMAS DAY AT THE HARD ROCK CAFE: MISTLETOE WINE AND DINE
Get ready to rock and roll (literally) around the Christmas tree, after tucking into Hard Rock Cafe’s limited edition “Kiss Me Under The Mistletoe” menu.
Appetizers include Caesar Salad Bruschetta or the Blue Cheese Chopped Salad.
For main, Hard Rock’s famous burgers get a luxury update including a Surf and Turf Burger – a twist on Hard Rock’s popular OneNight in Bangkok Shrimp starter option, or the Mushroom Swiss Burger smothered in garlic aioli and shoestring onions. Other decadant options include the New York Strip Steak with marinated mushrooms, and Grilled Salmon with chipotle aoli, fries and fresh vegetables, along with classics such as the Legendary Burger and smoky Ribs. Vegetarians won’t miss out with the 100% plant based Moving Mountians burger.
To finish, it’s a warm Holiday Brownie dessert topped with caramel and chocolate sauce, and served with whipped cream, all washed down with the Holiday Espresso Martini.
Available in two or three-course meal options from Wednesday 2 December – Sunday 10 January, including Christmas Day for those that want to make celebrations fuss free with maximum fun this year.
Plus, dine outside at the Hard Rock Cafe London, with a cosy, heated terrace perfect for groups of up to six.
NEW YEAR’S EVE: PARTY IN STYLE
Hard Rock might have to ring in the New Year a little earlier than usual this year (restrictions dependent), but they'll be counting down and rockin' just like any other year (socially distanced, of course!).
Party like a rock star and celebrate New Year's Eve in style in the very heart of London. Surrounded by iconic memorabilia, with third-quenching cocktails, legendary food, and festive vibes. There will be a DJ spinning tunes at Hard Rock Cafe Piccadilly Circus, and world renowned music video’s played at Hard Rock Cafe London.
Choose to dine from the exclusive New Year's Eve Festive Menu or the classic A La Carte Menu.
NOTES TO EDITOR
Festive Menu :
Kiss Me Under The Mistletoe Menu: 2 course (starter + main or main + dessert) £30.95 per person / 3 course (starter, main course + dessert or espresso martini) £37.95
New Year’s Eve Menu :
Kiss Me Under The Mistletoe Menu with Champagne: 2 course (starter + main or main + dessert, with a glass of champagne) £37.95 per person / 3 course (starter, main course + dessert or espresso martini with a glass of champagne) £44.95 / Kids (up to 10y.old) - Roxstars menu with a non-alcholic cocktail) £12.00
Hard Rock Cafe London, 150 Old Park Lane, W1K 1QZ, London.
Hard Rock Cafe Piccadilly Circus, Criterion Building, 225-229 Piccadilly, London, W1J 9HR.
LIVE MUSIC LINE UP:
Dec 9 & 10
- First up; Porteous - a 21-year-old artist and songwriter based in London with Jazz, Indie and Pop influences ranging from artists such as Jordan Rakei, Radiohead, and Foals.
- Introducing; Sully Gravity - with gospel vibes and experience performing over 100 sets all over London & Europe, including an impromptu performance with Jamie Cullum at BBC Introducing Live.
- Don't miss; Adwoa-Rose - with a mixing pot of folk, R&B and soul.
Dec 16 & 17
- Opening; Jordan O - influenced by John Legend, Ed Sheehan, Lauryn Hill, Sean C Johnson he combines authentic, heartfelt lyrics with soulful melodies that are soothing and relatable.
- Headlining, the phenomenal; Satch - garnering serious stamps of approval from playing some of the worlds most important festivals (Glastonbury, Reeperbahn) and airplay and live shows at the BBC, Satch is breaking ground in both musical and political arenas through his bedroom jazz pop songs.
Dec 23 & 24
- Acts to be announced with a festive feel.
ABOUT HARD ROCK®:
With venues in 76 countries spanning 256 locations that include owned/licensed or managed Hotels, Casinos, Rock Shops® and Cafes - Hard Rock International (HRI) is one of the most globally recognized companies. Beginning with an Eric Clapton guitar, Hard Rock owns the world's most valuable collection of music memorabilia at more than 83,000 pieces, which are displayed at its locations around the globe. In 2020, Hard Rock International was honored as one of Forbes Magazine’s Best Employers for Diversity. In 2020 and 2019, they were named Forbes Magazine’s Top Employers for Women and also in 2019, America’s Best Large Employers. Hard Rock destinations are located in the world’s greatest international gateway cities, including its two most successful flagship properties in Florida and home to the world’s first Guitar Hotel® in South Florida, where its headquarters are located. The brand is owned by HRI parent entity The Seminole Tribe of Florida. For more information on Hard Rock International visit www.hardrock.com or shop.hardrock.com.