HARD ROCK CAFE THROWS THE ULTIMATE FOOTBALL PARTY IN LONDON FOR THE BIG GAME
- Hard Rock Cafe to offer game day menus and deals to guests who reserve a table for the big game
- Package deal includes a guaranteed seat with a view of high quality screens, two beers and three American-style food items
- Lively atmosphere with appearance from Hard Rock’s Big Game Cheerleaders
- Book at: Hard Rock Cafe Piccadilly Circus and Hard Rock Cafe London locations
16 January 2019 – Guests not jetting off to the Hard Rock Stadium to watch the Super Bowl action should tune in to the next best thing at the Hard Rock Cafe restaurants in London. On Sunday 2 February 2020, the brand will debut game day menus and other great deals during the big game.
Hard Rock Cafe will screen every tackle, turnover and touchdown, along with the hit halftime performance straight from the brand’s home turf at Hard Rock Stadium in Miami, Florida from 10pm. Guests can also expect entertainment, competitions and games, plus a special visit from Hard Rock’s Big Game Cheerleaders.
The hot ticket includes dining from The Big Game Super Selection, packed with fan-favourites including nachos, wings, sliders, cheese fries and more. The Big Game Super Selection includes two bottle beer specials and a choice of three menu items for a set price of £50.
The Big Game will be screened at the following London locations:
- Hard Rock Cafe Piccadilly Circus, 225 – 229 Piccadilly, London W1J 9HR. Book here (fun fact: memorabilia from half time performer Shakira is on show here for any guests wanting to snap the moment)
- Hard Rock Cafe Old Park Lane, 150 Old Park Lane, London, W1K 1QZ. Book here.
About Hard Rock®:
With venues in 76 countries spanning 262 locations that include owned/licensed or managed Hotels, Casinos, Rock Shops® and Cafes - Hard Rock International (HRI) is one of the most globally recognized companies. Beginning with an Eric Clapton guitar, Hard Rock owns the world's most valuable collection of music memorabilia at more than 83,000 pieces, which are displayed at its locations around the globe. In 2018, Hard Rock International was recognized as a Forbes Magazine Top Employer for Women and Land Operator of the Year at the Global Gaming Awards. In 2019, Hard Rock International was honored as one of Forbes Magazine’s America’s Best Large Employers, Forbes Magazine’s Top Employers for Women and No. 1 in J.D. Power’s 2019 North America Hotel Guest Satisfaction Study among Upper Upscale Hotel Chains. Hard Rock destinations are located in the world’s greatest international gateway cities, including its two most successful flagship properties in Florida and home to the world’s first Guitar Hotel® in South Florida, where its headquarters are located. The brand is owned by HRI parent entity The Seminole Tribe of Florida. For more information on Hard Rock International visit www.hardrock.com or shop.hardrock.com.