AUTUMN DISCOUNT: FEED UP TO FIVE FOR UNDER £30 AT HARD ROCK CAFE
Hard Rock Cafe announces the launch of new, limited-time Family Bundle Feasts, a delicious way to feed the whole family or dine out with friends for less this autumn. Family Bundles are available for dine-in at Hard Rock Cafe London and Hard Rock Cafe Piccadilly Circus from 1 October – 22 November 2020. These delicious bundles come in six mouthwatering options, that feed up to five adults from as little as £29.95.
Dishes to make your tastebuds – and wallet – sing, include:
- All-American Bundle: The All-American Bundle features a variety of crowd favourites, including All-American Sliders, five mini-burgers packed with American cheese, a crispy onion ring and coleslaw on a toasted brioche bun, along with five Pulled Pork Burger Sliders, Family-Style Cheese Fries and Hard Rock’s signature Onion Ring Tower
- Parmigiana-Style Chicken & Pasta: Those looking to savour an Italian-inspired spread can enjoy this bundle featuring Parmigiana-Style Chicken, crafted with Tupelo Chicken Tenders smothered in classic marinara sauce and mozzarella cheese, as well as a bowl of Cavatappi Pasta, Family-Style Caesar Salad and Garlic Toast flavoured with butter, garlic and fresh parsley
- Famous Chicken Fajitas: The Famous Chicken Fajitas bundle includes all the fixings for customising the perfect fajita, including grilled chicken, fajita veggies, flour tortillas, lettuce, sour cream, fresh pico de gallo, shredded Monterey Jack and cheddar cheeses and grilled tomato salsa, served with sides of black beans and cilantro lime rice
- Famous Fajitas – Chicken & Steak Combo: This tasty bundle features all of the above along with succulent grilled flat iron steak
- Legendary® Burger Bundle: Those looking to create the ultimate family night can opt for the Legendary Burger Bundle featuring six-ounce Steak Burgers seasoned and seared to perfection, crafted with American cheese, leaf lettuce, tomato and red onion, along with shareable sides including seasoned fries with chipotle aioli for dipping, and Hard Rock’s signature Onion Ring Tower
- Classic Wings & Fries: Guests can dig into the Classic Wings & Fries bundle, which features Jumbo Wings, 50 slow-roasted wings tossed with classic Buffalo or barbecue sauce, served with celery and blue cheese dressing, alongside Family-Style Seasoned Fries served with chipotle aioli for dipping
Dine with confidence: thanks to Hard Rock’s ‘Safe + Sound’ program
The SAFE + SOUND program implemented at Hard Rock Cafe London and Hard Rock Cafe Piccadilly Circus ensures that guests can enjoy their Family Bundle Feasts in a safe and sanitary environment. Hard Rock International partnered with world-renowned public health and safety organisations like EcoSure, an Ecolab Division, and NSF International, formerly known as the National Sanitation Foundation, to ensure its properties are SAFE + SOUND, meeting the highest standards of safety, sanitation, food handling and employee training. The enhanced SAFE + SOUND safety protocol includes but is not limited to procedures such as a state-of-the-art, non-intrusive thermal temperature screening process before entering, social distancing measures and protective mask requirements for all team members.
To make a reservation at the iconic London locations, visit:
- Hard Rock Cafe London, 150 Old Park Ln, Mayfair, London W1K 1QZ www.hardrockcafe.com/location/london/
- Hard Rock Cafe Piccadilly Circus, 225 - 229 Criterion, Building, Piccadilly, London W1J 9HR www.hardrockcafe.com/location/piccadilly-circus
Family Bundle Feasts - prices
All-American Bundle - £29.95
Parmigiana-style Chicken & Pasta - £29.95
Famous Chicken Fajitas - £36.95
Legendary Burger Bundle - £36.95
Famous Fajita’s – Chicken & Steak Combo - £44.95
Classic Wings & Fries - £44.95
About Hard Rock®:
Hard Rock International (HRI) is one of the most globally recognised companies with venues in 248 locations spanning 70 countries that include owned, licensed or managed Hotels, Casinos, Rock Shops®, Cafes and Hard Rock Live concert halls. Beginning with an Eric Clapton guitar, Hard Rock owns and showcases the world's most valuable collection of music memorabilia at more than 83,000 pieces. In 2020, Hard Rock International was honoured as one of Forbes Magazine’s Best Employers for Diversity and Top Employers for Women. Hard Rock was recognized as one of the top performing hotel brands in J.D. Power’s 2020 North America Hotel Guest Satisfaction Study for the second consecutive year. HRI destinations are located in the world’s greatest international gateway cities, including its two most successful flagship properties in Florida and home to the world’s first Guitar Hotel® in South Florida, where its headquarters are located. The brand is owned by HRI parent entity The Seminole Tribe of Florida. For more information on Hard Rock International visit www.hardrock.com or shop.hardrock.com.